torstai 5. kesäkuuta 2014

The last of Ireland & Sligo

Well, the time has come.. Tomorrow I'll head back to Finland. And because there simply aren't enough words to describe how much I've loved Ireland and how much I'm gonna miss this lovely country, this post will mostly be photos. The last photos of Sligo and the West coast of Ireland.
In short, this has been without a doubt THE best experience of my life. Thank you Ireland and thank you everybody I've met during these past 6 months. I will miss everything and everyone. But, not to worry, I will come back, as soon as I can!






















Bundoran

Bundoran

Bundoran Beach

Bundoran Beach

Bundoran Beach



THANK YOU!/ GO RAIBH MAITH AGAT!

3 kommenttia:

  1. Oh, those pictures...they look so incredible, which gives me a small indication how beautiful it must be there in real. Looking forward to Finland now? =) Anyway, have save journey home.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. They do, but only a little. Photos really make no justice to this magnificent place.
      I don't think it's possible to feel any more reluctant to go back to Finland than I do right now.. As far as I'm concerned, I'm leaving my true home behind now, instead of going there. But thanks anyway :) oh, and I sent you some postcards on Wednesday, hopefully you'll like them :)

      Poista
  2. Wow! When I went back home, I felt sad, of course, but for the most part I was happy to go back home to good old Austria. I guess you really were born in the wrong country! =) But you will be back, so it's not really a good-bye. Oh you sent me postcards! I'm so looking forward to them, I kept wondering if had forgotten about that...

    VastaaPoista