tiistai 26. toukokuuta 2015

I've been away for too long

The day is finally here: I get to go back! To Ireland! This is something I have been waiting for ever since the last time I was in Ireland. 7 long months ago, to be exact. I cannot believe that I'm actually here again and words cannot even begin to describe how good it feels to be back
In a nutshell; Right now I'm in Dublin, in a crappy hostel where pretty much the only pro is that it has good wi-fi. Yet I cannot stop smiling  and feeling like this is exactly where I'm supposed to be.

Before starting my internship, I wanted to take a short vacation. That's why I decided to stay two nights in Dublin instead of heading for Galway tomorrow. I figured I'm gonna play the tourist here, check out a couple of sights I've so far failed to see, do some shopping and just relax. I've always had some mixed feelings towards Dublin, so who knows, maybe this short trip here will change some of that as well.
I will tell more about Dublin in another post, so I'll stop now and go get some rest. It has been a long day. But it is all so worth it. It feels so good to be home <3

Strolling along the river in Dublin. Not a bad way to spend the evening.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti